Welcome to the Portland Public Schools event space request system! We are pleased that you have chosen to work with our Civic Use of Buildings (CUB) for your event. You can request the days, times, and certain rooms with just a few clicks of a mouse. If you are having difficulties please click on the Help buttons found throughout the system for more information.
Request Process & Confirmation
· Select Submit Event Request from the Reservations menu above.
· Fill out and submit the online form.
· You will receive an email notification once your request has been received. However, it is important to note that all room requests are TENTATIVE until they have been reviewed and approved by the Civic Use of Buildings (CUB) office.
· You will receive an email confirmation or be contacted by the CUB office once your request has been reviewed.
· Facilities and equipment requested will be subject to change during the review process.
· Events that take place outside of normal building operating hours or non-standard setup types will require additional cost. All equipment requested will also include a rental fee. All fees will be calculated and determined after your request has been reviewed and will be sent with the confirmation via email.
The Requestor becomes the responsible party for all events requested and any fees associated with those events. By requesting space through the PPS online room request system the Requestor acknowledges and accepts the terms and conditions for use of Portland Public School properties and facilities. Read the full Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about the online reservation request system or cannot submit a request through this process, please contact the Civic Use of Buildings office for assistance at 503-916-3268